Building Trustworthy Relationships
- Valuing our customers and meeting their needs
- Respecting the dignity of all coworkers and their families
- Energizing our teamwork with participative management
- Recognizing and rewarding the accomplishments of our coworkers
- Strengthening our partnerships with suppliers
- Contributing to a world of beauty and prosperity and peace
Being Innovative Leaders
- Creating an environment for innovation since 1931
- "Right the first time" - High-quality products and services
- Investing profits to secure our future
With deep roots in Lancaster, Pa., High and the nonprofit High Foundation invest in programs and projects that support people in their paths to personal stability — a Bridge to Opportunity. High leaders volunteer in nearly 200 nonprofit roles and encourage you to pursue your passion for improving people’s lives.
In fact, 100 percent of High Industries' profits fund the nonprofit High Foundation's investments in our communities.
High Foundation’s purpose is to diminish poverty and enable meaningful social change through various grant programs. This unparalleled impact of philanthropic activity can be the next step in your career that catapults you as a steward of systemic change in education, housing, transportation, healthcare, finance, nutrition, and other community sectors.
High Companies' Strategic Focus Areas
- Increase capacity of career and technical education
- Promote rational career exploration for students, parents, and teachers
- Excite students early on about STEM career paths
- Develop viable, sustainable paths out of poverty via "good jobs"
Beyond those areas above, we will continue to maintain a significant amount of broad support across many areas that connect with specific community needs and coworker interests.
Focus Area of High Foundation
- Eliminate poverty by supporting organizations focused on systemic change
- Contribute capital gifts to nonpolitical nonprofit organizations in
- Social services
- Cultural enrichment
Invest in projects and organizations that improve Lancaster City's aesthetics, culture and art, and in projects that lead to economic vibrancy.