Programs and Services to Address Diverse Needs
High benefits help coworkers:
- High’s commitment to offering competitive and comprehensive health and retirement benefits makes them a significant part of our coworkers’ compensation package
- Plan for retirement
- Maintain health and well-being both at home and work
- Make healthy lifestyle choices
Keep You and Your Family WellHigh offers comprehensive and competitively priced medical, dental, and vision insurance options to coworkers and eligible dependents. Coworkers can chose from a variety of options ensuring a quality fit for your individual and family needs.
Strengthen Your Financial Well-Being
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Flexible Spending Accounts are a way to put aside pre-tax dollars to pay for certain eligible health care and dependent care expenses. To take advantage of this tax-saving opportunity, you may set up a Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA), a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA), or both.
- Adoption Assistance provides assistance with the payment of fees related to the court-approved adoption of a child.
- Profit sharing is paid on an annual basis, if profitability criteria and/or other business conditions have been met.
Other Awards Awaiting You At High
- Paid vacation
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- High Foundation Scholarships are awarded annually to selected children of High coworkers
- The Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplify The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure"
The employee benefits and coverage defined above is a general overview. Specific information defining the benefits can be obtained during the application process.